45 Days Summer Internship Training Program on Web-Designing & Web-Development (Front-end + Back-end Development)
Tell me and I forgot, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.
45 Days Summer Internship Training Program on Web-Designing & Web-Development provides an opportunity to trainees to learn technical skills required to get their dream job and also gain experience by working on live projects under the same roof.
One of the recurring themes in any entry level job search is lack of experience. "Where do I get experience if no is willing to hire me?" The answer is simple: Get an Internship!
An Internship offers you the chance to learn by doing in a setting where you are supervised by a work-place professional and have the opportunity to achieve your own learning goals, without responsibilities of being a permanent employee.
An Internship also offers you the opportunity to work with someone who can become a mentor for you - not only in the internship but throughout your career.
An Internship is:
- A structured work experience related to a student's major and/or career goal.
- An experience that should enhance a student's academic, career, and personal development.
- Supervised by a professional in the field.
- An experience that can be one academic term (summer, spring, fall) or multiple academic terms in length.
- Paid or unpaid, part-time or full-time
- An experience that is mutually agreed upon by the student, supervisor and/or faculty member
Benefits of Summer Internship Training Program
- Learn about your chosen career field from the inside and decide if this is the right career field for you.
- Work alongside a professional in your chosen career area.
- Observe the workplace and see if it matches your expectations Leadership and Skill Development.
- Learn new skills and add to your knowledge base while gaining confidence in your abilities.
- Opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills.
- Gain industry knowledge first hand from an organization and professionals.
- Provide evidence that you have initiative, are reliable, and have a sense of responsibility.
- Apply some of the ideas learned in school and provide a bridge between school and the professional world.
- Achieve a sense of accomplishment by contributing to the organization.
- Meet new people and practice networking skills while establishing a network of professional contacts, mentors, and references.
- Open to door to advice on the next steps to take on your career path.
- Gain valuable experience and accomplishments to add to your resume.
- Potential for a full-time job offer at the end of the internship based on your performance.
Networking and Establishing Mentors and References
- Comfortable classroom and well-equipped computer lab (Free Wi-Fi).
- Additional discount will be available for the group of students.
- One-year free membership to access our other program benefits.
- Dedicated expert faculty for each course.
- One-year free job assistance program.
- Guest lecture and fun activity.
- Free digital study material.
Who can Apply?
- Students from the technical stream (BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, BBA, Poly)
- Students who are pursuing the graduation in any technical stream.
- Pass out graduate or postgraduate students in any technical stream.
- Open-minded technology lovers those who wanted to explore IT profession.
- Basic computer knowledge.
How to Apply?
- Visit our office at 2nd Floor, Plot No.351, Great Nag Road, Opp. Arya Maruti Cars, Near Baidyanath Square, Nagpur - 440009
- Click here to Enroll www.webgurukul.co.in
- Send us mail at email@example.com
- Mentioned program name along with the duration in the subject filed.
- Compose message according to your requirement and send to us.
- Our team will get back to you for further guidance.
Making the career in IT is the key to successful in Web designing.We make you the we designer in the very short period of time with this Short Internship Program. In the period of 45 days we will cover your following modules.
- Module 1: HTML 4.01 + HTML 5 (Basic - From Beginning)
- Module 2: CSS 2 + CSS 3 (Basic - From Beginning)
- Module 3: Photoshop CS6 (Basics of website template design)
- Module 4: Template Development (Practical Assignments)
- Module 5: Plug-in Integration (Slider,Pop-ups,Video,Audio, Maps)
- Module 6: Project Development (One full Website Designing)
- Module 7: Basics of programming
- Module 8: Learn How To Code ?
- Module 9: PHP Programing Language (Basic - From Beginning)
- Module 10: MySql Database (Basic - From Beginning)
- Module 11: CRUD Operation (PHP + MYSQL Interaction)
- Module 12: Project Development(One full Website Development)
- Module 14: UI/UX
- Module 15: Project Management (Version Control) through Git.
- Module 16: Full project development & deployment (Domain setup & hosting)